MOTEL POLICY/HOUSE RULES:
We strive to provide our guests with an exceptionally clean, safe, and friendly motel experience. The following Motel Policy/House Rules have been established based on industry standards, management and operational procedures, and our personal experience of owning and operating the Casa Rosa Inn. These Motel Policy/House Rules are considered a part of our reservation agreement with you. As our motel guest, by reading and signing your hotel registration you are agreeing to abide by all of our Motel Policy/House Rules, terms and conditions, and procedures. These Motel Policy/House Rules are presented here to help promote our guests’ safety and enjoyment and to ensure that each guest is aware of the understandings between the Casa Rosa Inn and the guests. Our Motel Policy/House Rules may change from time to time, so please check back often.Check In: 3pm
* 11am Any delay to checked-out will result an extra night being added to the final bill.Age Requirement:
* In order to reserve a room or Check-In, guest must be 18 years or older with a Valid Photo Identification.GUARANTEED RESERVATIONS:
* All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid major credit card.RESERVATION DEPOSIT POLICY:
* Debit and Credit cards will be charged the 1st night stay upon booking. The remaining amount of your stay will be charged upon check-in.
* Your credit card guarantees your reservations. Please make sure to receive a reservation confirmation number when you make a reservation.
* Casa Rosa Inn is not responsible for weather conditions, personal emergencies, or schedule changes.Weekly & Monthly Special Stays:
*** Please call the Property for more information.SMOKING POLICY:
*A cleaning fee of $575 will be charged to any guestroom where smoking is prohibited and found to have occurred.
*Smoking rooms are available upon request.DAMAGE DISCOVERED AFTER CHECK-OUT:
* Guest Rooms found with waste strewn around, in complete disorder, and/or “trashed” will be subject to maintenance deep cleaning fee, administration fee and/or third party fees. In the event of any damage to the hotel property by you and or any occupying guest of your room will be charged to your credit card.ID REQUIREMENT POLICY:
* A valid government-issued photo ID is required for all transactions including check-in. Names on credit card and ID must match without a Third-Party Authorization form completed before check-in.EARLY CHECK-IN POLICY:
Early arrivals (prior to 3pm) may be requested, but are not guaranteed/subject to availability and a fee will apply.CREDIT/DEBIT CARD POLICY:
Card holder must be present with their valid identification and credit/debit card.
* We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover Card.FAMILY PLAN POLICY:
*The room rates include the accommodation for children (17 years old or younger) who sleep in the existing bedding of a guest room. Roll-away beds and cribs may incur extra charges.EXTRA BEDDING POLICY:
*A maximum of one extra bed is allowed in select rooms for a fee. Based on Availability.EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY:
* In the event a guest checks out prior to the reserve check-out date, the hotel will charge an early check-out fee of one night’s room and tax. To avoid the fee, please advise the hotel 72 hours prior to check-in of any changes.ROOM KEYS:
Room keys are issued to the registered guest(s). No room keys will be issued to youth under 18 at any time. I.D. is required if you have lost your key and require a duplicate (fee). Please return room keys to Front Desk at Check-out.HOUSEKEEPING/ROOM INSPECTION:
Housekeeping is provided daily between the hours of 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Housekeeping may start as early as 6 a.m. Housekeeping times are based off Seasons.LINEN CHANGING:
Your comfort is very important to us. For guests staying multiples nights, bed linen is changed on a rotation schedule.Used towels are exchanged for fresh towels daily. If personal items left on a bed, housekeeping will be unable to change a bed. Housekeeping will be happy to change your bed linens and make your beds each day if all personal items are removed. Please contact our Front Desk staff if you have any additional questions or concerns.NO SHOW POLICY:
Reservations will be held until 12:00 a.m (Midnight) of your scheduled arrival date. If you have not checked in by that time, a NO-SHOW charge of one room night, plus tax and fees will be charged to your credit card and the balance of your reservations will be cancelled.Cancellation Policy:
*All motel rooms are subject to a cancellation policy depending on which kind of rates/reservation you have chosen. Please contact the hotel to have more information.
*Prepaid reservations cannot be cancelled or modified and are non-refundable.
* Please note, if cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged (Spring Break (March))WELCOME SPRING BREAKERS:
*NO DAMAGE DEPOSIT REQUIRED
*WRISTBANDS: Wristbands are used as a guest verification during your stay which must be worn during the duration of your stay. Wristband must be purchased ($10.00 each) by each guest upon arrival. Wristbands make identifying guests quick and easy, adding an extra layer of security to our property. With just a quick glance at the wrist, staff can spot if there are unauthorized people on our property.
*CANCELLATIONS:If reservations are cancelled, the deposit of the 1st Night stay Automatically becomes Non-Refundable. **** Guests must cancel or modify reservations through original source.Furry Friends:
*Pets are allowed.
*An additional fee for a pet 15lbs or less will be charged $15 per pet/per day.
*Pets 16lbs-50lbs will be charged $25 per pet/per day.
*Maximum of 2 pets per room allowed.GIFT CERTIFICATE POLICY:
*To redeem a gift certificate, guests are required to contact the hotel directly.All gift certificates are subject to hotel approval only.LOST & FOUND POLICY:
Casa Rosa Inn assumes no liability for lost, misplaced, stolen, or damaged valuables or belongings. If you discover that you have left behind something of value to you, please call us immediately (956) 943-2052 and we will try to assist you in locating your lost item.FOUND ITEMS:
Casa Rosa Inn is not responsible for any item left behind by a guest. However, any item, with the exception of perishable items, left behind by our guests and found after departure by Housekeeping will be collected, logged in, and kept in a secure location for up to fourteen (14) days. Perishable items, underwear, and miscellaneous toiletries are discarded.RETURN Items:
We are more then happy to return your lost item(s) to you by United States Postal Service. No UPS or FED EX deliveries. Your credit card will be charged packaging and postage, plus a $15.00 handling fee. A separate receipt will be mailed to you. Casa Rosa Inn is not responsible for any item lost or misdirected during shipment by the United States Postal Service. Please contact the USPS Customer Service Department.UNCLAIMED ITEMS/NO CONTACT:
* Lost & Found items are held for 20 days. Unclaimed item(s) are thrown away, given to local organizations, or disposed of accordingly by Casa Rosa Inn after this period.FIRE SAFETY POLICY:
The hotel is fully equipped with smoke detectors (do not remove) and emergency evacuation plans on the door of each guest room. Please review this important information. Please notify Front Desk in the event of a fire or other emergency.WiFi ACCESS:
Access to our WiFi is for our registered guests. The hotel WiFi access code is subject to change without notice. WiFi signals are subject to change without notice depending on the room’s location, the status of our WiFi-equipment, and interference from other local wireless signals. Casa Rosa Inn assumes no liability for guest use.
------ Rates are subject to change and based on availability. All rates are quoted in United States currency, plus tax & Fees.TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Casa Rosa Inn makes its best efforts to ensure that all the information that appears on its website is accurate. However, no warranty, expressed or implied, is given that the information provided on this website is error free. Casa Rosa Inn does not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions, and reserves the right to change the information published at any time and without notice.